Since 1997, Tania has been performing and perfecting her highly acclaimed tribute to the iconic superstar Cher. A truly gifted and talented performer, Tania has studied Cher's every move through each reincarnation of her show stopping career. She may be 32 years younger than the legendary matriarch of pop, however Tania bears a striking resemblance in look, movement, gesture and vocal ability, thus enabling Tania to give her audiences not only a phenomenal performance, but what some people have labelled ‘The Cher Tribute of the century!' Tania’s ability to portray such an accurate tribute has gained her international notoriety and the paved the way for performances at numerous high profile events
- Selfridges *VEGAS SUPERNOVA*’. By incorporating 4 decades of music over 4 consecutive days, this allowed Tania the opportunity to showcase many of her amazing and highly sought-after replica costumes.
- In February 2006 Tania was part of the 'Variety Show Of Dubai’ taking her tributes to both Cher & Shania Twain to a whole new continent alongside TV personality Tom O’Connor at The Crowne Plaza Dubai and the following night supporting Tom at The Royal Meridian Hotel, Abu Dhabi.
- Cher’s notorious relationship with her gay fanbase has also enveloped Tania and made her the number 1 choice for promoters when putting together worldwide Gay Pride events. In the August’s of 2006/2007/2008/2010 Tania took her perfectly honed performances to the main stage of Manchester Gay Pride alongside well know chart acts such as Jamelia, Beverly Knight, Sophie Ellis Bextor and Heather Small. Following this, on the back of her Manchester Pride performances, Tania was invited to support the first and only pier side Blackpool Gay Pride event in 2012 alongside UK pop sensations Blue, cementing Tania’s place as the UK’s number one Cher tribute.
- Further afield, notable performances outside of the UK have included 3 outstanding performances in Gran Canaria. The first in November 2006, where Tania was asked to perform at the world’s biggest Gay Club "Heaven" for World Aids Day. Tania’s show went down so well that in May 2007 Tania was flown to Gran Canaria once again to perform at Maspalomas Gay Pride, one of Europe’s biggest events in the pride calendar. Alongside acts such as Marc Almond, Bucks Fizz and The Venga Boys, Tania performed to an audience of 75,000 people, taking her show to new audiences and dazzling new heights!
- As a special treat to celebrate the 10-year anniversary of Maspalomas Gay Pride Tania was flown back to Gran Canaria in 2011. Performing the title track from the Movie ‘Burlesque' Tania once again blew away audiences of tens of thousands! So much so, that the official website is quoted as saying Tania’s performance was "The highlight of the night”.
- More recently, Tania’s work as Cher has included being used as a lookalike for the 2013 launch of the new Toyota Corolla in Istanbul.
- 2013 Tania was invited to join the highly acclaimed Berlin based show 'Stars In Concert’. Tania graciously accepted this offer, performing numerous weeks in Berlin early 2013 then leading to a full summer season in their one-off run on Blackpool’s Central Pier, performing as both Cher and Amy Winehouse.
- York Pride' (2013), The first 'Winter Pride' in Gran Canaria (2014) 'Bradford Pride' (2015), 'Gay Pride Sitges' (2016),
- 'Claridge’s of London' Studio 54 event for 20th Century Fox (2015),
Tania also won the best Cher Tribute in The National Tribute Music Award in 2016.
1 x 60 mins
2 x 45 mins would be a double bill tribute see listing for Amy Winehouse