Baby Love are a lively vocal trio based in the Midlands, consiting of Kirsty J, Kirsty S and Natalie. They are the Midlands' answer to a fresh new take on the magical music scenes of the past 5 decades.
They have been together for a few years now & their shows have gone from strength to strength, even winning an award for "Best Act" at the Midlands Tribute Awards in March 2011! They started off their journey as Baby Love a Motown show, which is still a firm favourite with many venues. However, they have now branched out & broadened their repertoire to include 70's, 80's and Pop Party sets!
Baby love are a fun trio, with such a vast repertoire of songs( full list available upon request) they can tailor make the show to suit the occasion or theme. Whatever the occasion, party, wedding or public shows, they can cater for all musical tastes. Although they are based in the West Midlands, they travel Nationwide. Babylove promise to rock your function and give your audience a night to remember!
- The Motown Show - A tribute to the hits of Motown.
- Victory Voices - The 40's & 50's Wartime Show (Attire uniforms & poppy style dresses).
- That 70's Show - A tribute to the disco hits of the 70's.
- Material Girls - A tribute to the pop hits of the 80's.
- Pop Party - A tribute to all things pop from the 80's all the way through to the noughties.
- Wedding Belles - A collaboration of all shows to cater for your perfect wedding entertainment package.
Merry Motown Christmas Show
Merry Motown Christmas Show - sample set list - I saw mommy kissing Santa Claus. Dancing in the street, Where did our love go, Santa Claus is coming to town, Rudolph the red nose, White Christmas, Jimmy Mack, Needle in a haystack, Rocking around the Christmas tree, You Can’t hurry love, Merry Christmas everyone , All I want for Christmas is you and many more .........
1 x 60 mins
2 x 45 mins
See their other show listing