Aaron James is one of the top mainstream comedians in the UK today. He has many strings to his bow being an impressionist, host, auctioneer and presenter with an ability to work any type of event and make it fun-filled. With almost 30 years in the business, Aaron keeps busy with golf days, sporting dinners, corporate events, awards ceremonies, sporting hospitality, voice overs and charity auctions.
Career highlights include:
- Hosting three world title fights in Las Vegas, including Ricky Hatton v Floyd Mayweather at the Bellagio, sharing the stage with Lennox Lewis and Michael Buffer.
- Providing pre-match entertainment at Manchester United, Chelsea, Leicester city and many more as well as numerous champions league finals all over the world, and World Cup finals.
- Entertaining at Twickenham for Six Nations and Autumn Internationals.
- Golf days for Aston Martin, Porsche, Virgin Atlantic, British Airways and many more.
- Television appearances on Friday Night with Jonathan Ross, C4 Big Breakfast, Only Fools & Horses and on radio shows on Radio 2, Talksport and 5 live.
- Voice-overs for over 40 birthday cards, adverts, and corporate events.
- Theatre tours with George Best, Jimmy Greaves, Eric Cantona and Joe Pasquale.
- Auctioneer at the London Football Awards, The Bobby Moore Celebrity Sports Quiz and recently for the SAS!
Sporting Dinners - Aaron is in great demand for sportsman’s dinners with an ability to host as well as finish the evening off. He has appeared alongside many great sporting icons including: Lennox Lewis – Eric Cantona – George Best – Ricky Hatton – Sven Goran-Eriksson – Will Carling – Gary Lineker – Phil Tufnell – Kevin Keegan and many, many more. He is also popular at players’ Benefit Dinners.
Golf Days - Aaron is a category 1 single figure golfer who loves to play before bringing his own brand of humour to the day. Not only can he do a comedy spot, he is in his element when hosting the whole thing, presenting the prizes and raising funds. The number of times he gets rebooked for a golf day shows what a safe pair of hands he is to have at your golf day. He’s spoken at corporate golf days for Aston Martin, Porsche, Mercedes, Virgin Atlantic, British Airways, Vodaphone, Bosch and many more. He’s hosted charity golf days for Variety Club, SPARKS, Cancer Research, Dreamflight and dozens more. Aaron is a great choice for captains’ dinner having done so at clubs like Wentworth, Woburn, Loch Lomond and Gleneagles. And is also a favourite at Golf Unions and Captains’ Societies and has performed at golf days in Dubai, Portugal, Spain and Ireland.
Auctioneer - Aaron is an ever-popular choice as an auctioneer having the ability to make the auction entertaining while raising funds in a fun way. He has helped to raise many thousands of pounds for various charities including: Bobby Moore Fund – SPARKS – Great Ormond Street – Marie Curie – Rainbow Trust – Air Ambulance – Cancer Research – Dreamflight – DEBRA – Young – Epilepsy – Teenage Cancer Trust
Host - Aaron’s professionalism lands him lots of corporate work where he hosts, presents awards and entertains. He’s worked at some of the biggest venues in the country including the great room at Grosvenor House, the N.E.C Birmingham and most of the top hotels in the country. Recent corporate clients include: Virgin Atlantic – NHBC – NAFCB – BOSCH – Aston Martin – Porsche – Mercedes – HSBC – I.O.D – Vodaphone